What is UFC?
Ultimate Fighting Championship- UFC is a mixed-martial-arts(MMA) promotion in which a series of fights take place around the world, also known as fight nights. It calls itself the “premier organization in MMA”. Mixed martial arts, is nothing new but dating back more than 5000 years.
But the UFC brings together some of the world’s best mixed martial artists, fighting each other at different weight categories, with the main event taking place once a month. Nearly 40+ events take place each year.
How to watch UFC on Xbox
Heating UFC on Xbox for the first time? Apart from gaming, Xbox can do a lot more too and now you can use it to stream UFC matches and other media contents too.
In this article, we will see how to watch UFC on Xbox. There are two methods, Official and Unofficial method. The official method needs to be paid for the subscription, whereas in the unofficial method with help of some third-party software you can stream the UFC content for free.
Watch UFC on Xbox- Official Method:
To stream UFC on Xbox, you need to download the UFC TV app and follow the given steps to install and get a subscription or FIght Pass.
- Open the Xbox store and log into your account.
- Now search for the UFC TV app.
- You will receive a notification shortly after the UFC TV app is installed successfully.
To use the app, you will be given two options, where you can use the basis of PPV or you can use a UFC Fight Pass. They also offer some special Subscription deals, that are listed below:
- PPV: Pay-Per-View, as of its name, in order to watch a single match main event match you’ll need to pay some charges.
- UFC Fight Pass: This is similar to a subscription, getting Fight Pass will give you access to the huge library of fights, which includes the week’s exclusive live events.
The UFC Fight Pass offers you a 7-day free trial option and that’s only for the new users. You’ll need to pay nearly $64.99 for PPV and $92 for UFC Fight Pass if you already have an account.
Watch UFC on Xbox- Un-Official Method:
Kodi is one of the most popular media player software, which makes it possible to stream content like Movies, Sports, Music, PPV matches, and more. Kodi has a huge collection of Add-ons using which you can stream the content easily. Earlier you can’t find Kodi on Xbox, but now Xbox supports Kodi that can be found in the official Xbox Store.
Once you installed Kodi on your Xbox, you’ll need to install the add-ons that provide UFC content. No worries, we have listed some of the best add-ons that provide UFC related content.
Planet MMA – Repo Ur – http://supremacy.org.uk/zop/repo/
SportsDevil – http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/
The Crew – https://team-crew.github.io/
cCloud TV – http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/
Pro Sports – https://cazwall.com/repo/
You need to install these add-ons, in order to stream your favorite. Here we show you how to install Planet MMA.
Steps to install Planet MMA on Kodi:
- 7Launch Kodi and Click on the Settings Icon.
- Select File manager > Add source.
- Enter the paths for media location field, click <None>.
- Enter http://supremacy.org.uk/zop/repo/ and click OK.
- Enter a name for the repo > Click OK.
- Go back to the menu and click Add-ons.
- Then Add-on package installer icon > install from zip file.
- A pop-up window will appear, then click on the repo name that you have created on.
- Click on the supremacy repository, then wait for the download complete.
- Navigate to the menu and click on the Add-ons.
- Click Install from Repository > Video add-ons, and choose Planet MMA add-on from the list and start installing.
- Once the add-on installed, you’ll receive a notification.
That’s it you have successfully installed Planet MMA on Kodi. Now just click and open the add-on, go to the FIght Night Live section and enjoy your match. This procedure can be used for installing other add-ons too.
If you have any issues or queries with the installation procedure, feel free to ask them in the comment section below.
Source : http://ufckodi.com/ufc-on-xbox/